1 day Chiang Rai - Mae Salong - Golden Triangle
Start from the resort at 6:45am – Return about 9:30/ 10:00 p.m.
- 2 hours drive to the White Temple "Wat Rong Khun". Visit the Temple
- Stop in a small market after Chiang Rai (various purchases for Akha family)
- Stop in a pineapple plantation (tasting)
- 45minutes drive to a small Akha ethnic village (visit the village ...... no tourists!)
- 40 minutes drive to Mae Salong town.
- Visit the town of Mae Salong, tea plantation and tasting tea ( plantation n°101 )
- 1hour 10 minutes drive to Golden Triangle
- View point of the Mekong river, boat trip on the Mekong River and stop in a
- small market in Lao.
- Visit the “opium museum”.
- Back to the resort about 9:30/ 10:00pm