2 days/ 1 night Chiang Rai – Mae Salong – Thaton – Golden Triangle
Start from the resort at 7:30 am - return day n° 2 about 9:00/ 9:30pm
- 2 hours drive to the White temple "WatRongKhun". Visit the temple
- Stop in a small market after Chiang Rai (various purchases for Akha family)
- Stop in a pineapple plantation (tasting).
- 45 minutes drive to a small Akha ethnic village ( visit the village……no tourists )
- 40 minutes drive to Mae Salong town
- Visit the town of Mae Salong, tea plantation and tasting tea ( plantation 101 )
- 1 hour drive toThaton, visit the Temple of Thaton and the beautiful view point of Thaton and Kokriver
- Check in at your hotel, dinner and overnight in Thaton.
DAY 2: Boat trip from Thaton to Chiang Rai( Kok river by private boat....... longtail )
- Lunch in Chiang Rai about 1:00pm
- Black House
- 50 minutes drive to the golden triangle.
- View point of the Mekong river, boat trip on the Mekong river and stop in a small market in Laos.
- Visit the “Opium Museum”.
- Back to the resort about 9:00/ 9:30pm